Thursday, December 11, 2008

Boardwalk Wheel Game part 22







I started today's session by first making some changes to the sketch. I had mentioned last time a plan to change the area above the boy, so that's what I did. The top photo shows what had been there, which I decided was too cluttered with text. The second photo shows what I changed it to- replacing the list of prize size conversions with numbers in ascending sizes (and colors will clarify it), and moving the 25 cent sign down while eliminating the 1 win = 1 prize sign. I think it works, though I will probably try a more exciting typeface for the "per play" part.
Then I started cutting. I finished the front of the counter, then started on the EZ WIN sign. Results from today's cutting can be seen in the 3rd photo, and the last photo shows progress on the whole block so far. The EZ letters will be cut out next time, like the LUCKY sign on the counter. If I still like the changes I made to the sign, I'll cut those as well, and see what else I get to after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home