Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boardwalk Tattoo part 34- Finished

A few minor changes made today. I put more of the light color on the customer's jeans, reducing the hard shadows a bit. Other than that it was mostly minor touch-up, the most noticeable might be the little red glows around the ukelele girl. I played around a little more with the dark red on the 1st proof, making the shape more like a shadow of the table. Better, but I decided it didn't add anything to the composition or clarity, so it need not be part of the good proof. And with that, I decided that this print is done. For a reminder of how this all started back in late February, click here. Next week I'll start coloring the next copy, using this one as a guide. Meanwhile, I need to start thinking about which idea will be the next image in the series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home