Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Artistic Fame, Local Edition

Today I got to see the results of something set in motion a while back. I was contacted a few weeks ago by a student on the staff of the Cougar's Byte, the official weekly student newspaper at my university. The student wanted permission to interview me by e-mail regarding the new Adjunct Exhibition in the gallery and my contribution to it. I agreed and a few days later he sent some very general questions, to which I replied back with my answers. The issue was published yesterday, and I was able to finally see the article in print today. It was nice to see that my print was featured in the photo illustration, the piece that the students are intently looking at. The one quote of mine that did make it into the finished article is about how I chose the piece I put into the show. The article is also available online for anyone who wants to read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home