Saturday, November 14, 2009

Boardwalk Food part 31


In the early afternoon I set out travelling north, stopping first in Belmar. Today was the intake day for the latest Small Treasures show at the Boatworks, our first exhibition since the repairs that kept us closed down since the end of September. Despite the nor'easter that passed through over the past few days everything inside was dry, so I guess the new roof is a success.
I left there and continued up to the Studio. Still a little light rain out there today, but the worst of the storm is over and I was able to safely move the proof in progress and all my watercolor stuff back up there. I started with some pinks, then moved into cool colors- all the blues and greens. Makes a big difference. What remains is all the grays, and a few things I still haven't decided on yet (the pretzel kid's shirt, the various trash in and around the barrel), plus any spots that I may have missed. One more session should do it. Then I'll pull another proof on okawara to color, and start thinking about the next print in the series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home