Sunday, December 20, 2009

Boardwalk Mini Golf part 3

The weather and its aftermath kept me away from the Studio today. Luckily I still had the current boardwalk block at home (having taken it home to work on while gallery sitting) and plenty of time to work on it. Today's task was to draw a finished version of the windmill hole on the far left of the left side panel. I don't know that the original course had one- it was a relatively primitive layout by today's standards, mostly simple angles to deal with. However, if not there, I've played windmill style holes in other places and it's a classic miniature golf obstacle. Besides, I need some other large items in the composition to balance out the big bluefish. I based the design on a well known windmill here in Monmouth County, and to get the perspective right I made myself a little cardboard model to work from. It may need a few slight adjustments, but it's pretty much done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home