Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boardwalk Nights part 27

I had dropped by the Studio yesterday afternoon on my way home from work, but I realized that I didn't have my color chart for the new print with me. I could have done a few bits from memory, but I didn't want to go through the effort of setting up all the watercolor stuff for just a few minutes, so I used the time to cut up some more wood for my other class. Today I had the chart with me as I made another after work stop and did quite a bit of coloring. Only a little over an hour, but in that time I put in almost all of the blues and greens, as well as a lot of grays and a few other colors. All that's left is skin, most of the hair, and a few isolated bits around the image that I either didn't write down or can't be sure of from my photos. The plan is to stop by Belmar tomorrow to get the information on the last remaining bits from the copy hanging in the show, so I can get it colored and be ready for next week's critique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home