Saturday, October 02, 2010

Boardwalk Nights part 24

I finished coloring just about all of the print last night, but I stopped work around 1:00 am, since I had to get up today around 6:00 am for work. However, before leaving the house I added those last bits of color. Back home a few hours later, I grabbed this piece (still clipped to a board) and a framed boardwalk print and got up to Belmar, where I had volunteered to help with the intake of the BAC's upcoming "After Sunset" exhibition. Since there weren't a whole lot of crowds, I was able to set up a folding table and do the swap of my new print for the one in the frame. Before it went behind the glass I gave it the official title of The Floating World: After Sunset, but I didn't give it any kind of edition designation yet, since I'm not completely sure that this is the final version. (this may be a state proof or 1/10) I do like how it turned out, but the fact that I rushed the whole process in order to get it into the show today makes me want to spend a little more time with it before I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home