Saturday, September 25, 2010

CityArts Day 2

Well, things were kind of quiet around the CityArts festival today, at least the part of the day that I was walking around. The street fair didn't have as many participants as last year (though, as you can see, we don't even have as much street as last year), and not too many visitors either. The heat may have had something to do with the latter- I imagine that most people coming to town were heading straight to the beach. Maybe some of the art up by the boardwalk had more of an audience, but I didn't feel like like hiking all the way up there in the heat, and wanted to get some work done in the Studio, so after checking out a few Cookman Ave exhibits that I didn't see last night, I walked back to Ocean Grove and got to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home