Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Boardwalk Showers part 8

Late in the day I took advantage of a few hours of down time to get some routine scheduled maintenance for my car. The waiting room was pretty full when I arrived, but before long I had the place to myself. The room has a tile floor, and I knew that I wasn't satisfied with the tile floor I had drawn on my current block the other day, so I figured it would make a good reference. I found a seat where I could view an exterior angled wall from the right location to duplicate my composition, and did a detailed paper sketch of what I saw. Back home I reproduced some of those notes on the block. The result is that the angles in the foreground aren't quite as deep (and distorted) and the tiles are smaller in size. Still need to fix the wall tiles, but that can wait for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home