Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Try This Again

Other than some drop off/pick up and photo sessions, haven't been in the Studio for about a week.  One of the things occupying my time in recent days was putting together my application for the latest round of NJSCA Fellowships.  I've done this six or seven times since the mid 1990's, with no luck so far.  In fact, last time they cancelled the program less than two weeks after everything was submitted, so I have no way of knowing if this effort will lead to anything.  But it doesn't cost me anything either, and the internet application process is relatively easy.  So last night I submitted the online portion and today I mailed in the signed hard copy form.  If this round of fellowships does actually come about, I'll learn the results in February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home