Wednesday, April 03, 2013

NCAA Art Tournament Again


We're now through two weekends and four rounds (I don't count those play in games as a round) of the NCAA basketball tournament.  Still one art school alive- Syracuse made it to the Final Four, as my brackets predicted.  Not really a daring prediction; though only a 4 seed, many people put them in that spot.  One other of my Final Four teams (but not one of my art schools) also made it through, fellow Big East team Louisville, also predicted by many to make it this far.  Not predicted by me, but a pleasant surprise, is that Wichita State won the West region.  No art connection, but they are part of the Missouri Valley Conference, home of my Salukis, who haven't made it to the dance in a few years.

Next week we'll wrap up this year's art tournament, one way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home