Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Party's Over


This year's NCAA basketball tournament is now over.  My last art school, Syracuse, lost the national semi-final game to Michigan, which in turn lost to Louisville for the national championship in what turned out to be a pretty exciting game.  The closest art connection that I have to Louisville is that I used to drive through the city a few times each year on my route back and forth from home to Carbondale, but that's not the same as having art at the university.  Maybe I'll have better luck next year.

3 Comments:

Blogger gypsyjt said...

You have FGCU which is my school! They were great and they were exciting!!!!! Guess you didn't think of thwart!

6:47 PM  
Blogger arrabbiata said...

I didn't realize that was your school, Joan. For the purposes of this tradition, my art schools are only schools where my art has been exhibited or is in an official collection, and FGCU isn't in that category. However, if I had known that was your school, it would have qualified as a school of interest, like VCU and Wichita State were this year. These past few years advising you from afar, I feel like I have practically been a part time faculty there. (I'll send a reply about your final project during the week when I have a little more time) Now that you're on the verge of graduating, you can start putting together an art school list of your own.

9:43 AM  
Blogger f said...

Heyy!

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home