Monday, July 08, 2013

St Pamphilus part 16- finished



We had a critique scheduled for tonight, so I decided to go up to the Studio early to make sure it was in shape and to get a few things done first.  Some good news- Molly had cleaned up a lot of her stuff, giving us plenty of seating area, plus clearing off the middle table.  And as special bonus, she put a six pack left over from last month in the fridge, so it would be cold for tonight.

That just left me needing to work on some art.  I had one last proof of St Pamphilus to work on, everything colored except the background.   Last week I had made some color samples of the four colors I was considering for the four figures, and I had since tried placing them in different positions on top of an earlier proof.  Having settled on a plan, I carefully added them to my last proof.  Above is the result. I think it's all working, so I'm declaring this print done.

I had thought that I might start coloring the proof of St Genevieve that I pulled last week, but I found that I didn't have a roll of paper tape with me to tape it to my drawing board.  That will have to wait a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home