Monday, January 11, 2016

Collaborative Piece Continued


I figured by today the birds that I printed on the collaborative piece would be dry enough to work with, so went up to the Studio to see what I could do.  And they were mostly dry.  The relief ink is too thick to work with in any way except block printing, but I could always draw with regular drawing ink.  And I always have a good old fashioned fountain pen in my pencil case.  I had also planned to go in with some watercolor as well, and I like what was happening with just little bits of gray and pale blue I was testing, kind of sea gull colors.  But I wanted to get a better reference before I took it any further, couldn't find anything on my camera, so ended it there.  No hurry to get this done, as Molly still hasn't shared with me any plans to hold a critique group soon.  Much longer and we may as well wait until February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home