Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas from Studio Arrabbiata




Late on Christmas Eve I colored a few prototypes of the latest card, one to give out today and one to post here for everyone to see.  This time of year is always very hectic, what with shopping, baking cookies, creating cards (all done), and grading (still in progress, but well ahead of the deadline).  This year I had Rembrandt as my assistant and one of his most widely seen images, though maybe not from the world of fine art.

Next time I'm up at the Studio I'll print a few more copies, which should give me more than enough copies for all those who might be expecting one this year.  So far very few have come to me, but just as it's tough for me to get them out to everyone by today, I won't be surprised if more arrive later, and want to be prepared to reply to those I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home