Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Night Falling part 3



I stopped at the Studio on my way home from school.  I taped my proof of the November 2 print to a drawing board, and after it was dry, started coloring.  Molly was there when I arrived, working on some t-shirts for an event that the building is hosting soon.  This led to Brendan (of the building management) stopping by to check the progress on that. He was curious as to what I was doing, and I asked him what impression he got from the piece.  Without knowing anything, he said he felt that the figure in the background was about to do something violent, which fits in with the idea I had and the theme of the show. I'll use some drawing ink tomorrow to touch up the spots near the top of the image, but it looks like I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home