Thursday, July 20, 2017

Mermaid Piece part 2



Another day when my training session ended relatively early and I was home with a few hours left in the afternoon.  Also another day with high 90's temperatures and extreme humidity.  So why not another day going to the Studio to do some work on the mermaid?

Besides picking up the piece of wood, while I was home I grabbed my drill and a bunch more wood shaping tools.  Only worked for about a half hour today, but in that time I cut out the area below her chin, better defined the shape of the face, and gave the tail a more definite shape.  It was enough for me to confirm that I had the tools and ability to finish this piece, though today I stopped after 30 minutes because of the heat and exhaustion following four days of training.


Predictions are for more of the same weather tomorrow, and if so I'll skip the Studio visit.  I have some more questions to ask anyway.  But I'm confident this will get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home