Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Woodcut Workshop 2017


Tonight was the first meeting of my latest round of woodcut classes in Belmar.  It's been a few years since I was able to hold it, the problem being lack of students.  We put it back on the schedule in the spring, but only one student signed up.  We decided to try again for an early summer class, so that spring student returned, and we got four more, for a total of 5.  Very respectable number.

Took about 3 trips to load my car with all the necessary materials, and that's with some stuff already stored at the Boatworks.  I got there a little past 6, with the first student arriving as I was still unloading my car.  All five paid up students were there.  As has happened before, I was too busy teaching about woodcuts to think about taking photos- maybe in future weeks when they're all working and have something to show.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home