Saturday, January 19, 2019

St Dwynwen part 15


Not much going on around here today.  Yesterday's storm never really showed up where I live, and tonight's has been now downgraded from snow to rain, but a very long rain storm, accompanied by heavy winds, and freezing cold temperatures that will likely turn all that water on the ground to ice.  And colder temperatures tomorrow. And even colder the day after that.  Meanwhile, the dark gray skies we've had for the past few months, and if not freezing, still pretty cold.

Still, using the car on a daily basis seems to be a good idea, and seems to be beneficial to the battery.  Had no places I needed to be today, but had something that needed to be done sometime. I may have finished coloring the latest proof of my St Dwynwen print yesterday, but I have one more copy to be colored.  And I'm still not sure when I need to get it to her and how it will be presented, so I may as well have both copies ready to go as soon as possible.


Took a trip up the Studio today to continue the process.  Usually not a lot of people around on a weekend, but once in a while there is an event that fills the building, and the parking lot (and whole town) with cars, and I hoped that would not be the case today.  And it wasn't.  Only a few cars in the lot, only a few people in the building.  Took care of my business quickly, using paper tape to stretch and secure the other recently pulled proof of the current block.  No reason to hang around there today.  So after a stop at the store for a few things, went back home to the comfortable warmth of my apartment, to take care of needed household tasks.  There may not be snow to shovel tomorrow, but I think it will still be a good day to stay in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home