Wednesday, June 05, 2019

The Narwhal part 8



Back to the Studio today.  On my way downstairs I stopped and saw Nichole, who showed me the print ad she will be running regarding the classes.  She told me that online registration for the classes will be up soon.  I told her I would get her some photos of past classes by tonight, in case she wanted to use them.  I have plenty, so I'll send her an assortment in case she wants to use them. And with that settled, I went downstairs to finish off my new block.

There wasn't much left, so I knew a single album would be enough, and chose a disc with Vendetta! by the Brood.  Good aggressive music got me through the job quickly. Sometime in the near future I will pull a standard proof (black ink on white paper), and a few other copies if I like the results.  Maybe it will stay as a black and white print, maybe it will be hand colored- I'll decide when I see the results.  Then I will color the block, to eventually be used as a wall hanging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home