Thursday, December 19, 2019

Christmas is Creeping Up on Us


Got a card in the mail yesterday from one of my old college friends, which reminded be I needed to get my cards done soon.  Prepared a block and did a background drawing last week, but nothing else. So today I braved the cold, and brought my block and source book up to the Studio.  These card blocks are small, so don't take much time to draw or cut.  Drawing is done now.  My plan is to go back tomorrow morning to cut it and pull a few good proofs.  Which meant I needed some paper.  So on the way home I stopped at the local AC Moore, which had plenty of going out of business signs up.  For Christmas cards I need something with some stiffness but not too heavy, like a bristol board.  Most of the store's paper racks were empty, and what was in them wasn't correct, but at least the paper had adhesive tags with bar codes and descriptions, making it easier to figure out what it was. Found one suitable sheet, enough to print copies for the first batch, what I need for Christmas day.  Left the paper in the car (cold won't hurt it), since I need it there to take to the Studio tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home