Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A Newer Phase part 2

Last week I found a listing for 3 art classes at a local county college, then the listing disappeared.  It had given the option of sending things directly to the email of someone working there, and I wrote the address down.  Then it all disappeared.  Then on Friday part of it came back, a job in printmaking.  I acted quickly to send some information to the contact address. 

Today I heard back.   This assistant dean wrote that she would forward my letter to the person in charge of music classes.  Seemed weird, but colleges sometimes have strange ways.  I thanked her for the assistance, strange as it seemed.  

A few minutes later she wrote back, saying it was a typo and she meant to write that she was sending it to the person in charge of art classes.  Made a little more sense, and I thanked her again.  No classes being done right now, but it's a foot in the door, and if enough people see my work, anything is possible.  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home