Friday, September 11, 2020

A Newer Phase

 This morning I went to the commercial site that had listed the three community college classes that I had been preparing to apply for, then disappeared.  Except that today the print job was back.  Colleges can be weird.  Whatever else this may mean, I decided it was a reason to send mail to that contact I had seen before, a quick letter introducing myself, and the link to my online portfolio. If nothing else, it was an opportunity to put my work and qualifications in front of a new set of eyes that may be connected to a teaching job. So that's what I did.

As of late this evening I hadn't gotten anything back.  Does this mean anything?  I don't know.  I can say that the email address was valid, because it didn't bounce back.  But that's all I know for sure right now. No reply yet, which may be expected from a teaching related inquiry on a Friday. I'll keep you updated as things happen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home