Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BAC Figure Workshop

Tonight I decided to go to the Figure Workshop at the Belmar Arts Council. I arrived a few minutes late, and with 6 other artists in attendance, it wasn't easy to find a space to squeeze in. Never did quite get the feel of things tonight- sometimes you just don't have it. The drawing above (charcoal, 25 minutes) was the best from the session and I'm not entirely happy with it. Still, two hours spent drawing is always a great way to pass the evening. Next session is planned for Wednesday August 29, 7-9pm. For more information, see the BAC website.

Besides doing some drawing I had an ulterior motive or two for going. I wanted to see if the model would be interested in working for my upcoming college figure class this fall. No commitments yet, but she was interested enough to give me her contact info. Also thought we might settle some T-shirt business, but haven't heard anything new yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home