Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Regatta T-shirt part 4

After work today I went directly to the BAC Boatworks, carrying the t-shirt block that I drew on Sunday. I showed that to our chair, along with some other text options, such as lettering examples from German expressionist prints, or the blocky simulated typeface that I use for the dates on all my Everyman prints, examples of which can be seen here and here. In the end the decision was made to stick with the lettering style from before, but greatly increase the size. However a new wrinkle has appeared- whether we're sticking with light printing on dark, or dark printing on a light shirt. I need to know what to cut and what to leave behind. I'm told that fabric samples may be available tomorrow and a decision will be made then. Luckily I can have until the end of the week to finish the print. Tonight I made the requested lettering changes, as seen above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home