Monday, November 12, 2007

A History of Art part 56

After I left Belmar, I made my way to the Studio. A busy place today. Molly had hosted a group of students from Asbury Park for a printmaking field trip earlier in the day, and their teacher came back while I was there to pick up the results of their silkscreening. Meanwhile, one of Molly's workshop students from LBI was in for a promised studio session. And Molly was getting ready to meet with a third person that she's doing a commissioned piece for. In the middle of all this I decided to get a little cutting done on my tower block. Next in line is the White Manna diner on the 5th level. I got the roof, door, and some of the exterior walls finished, but had to head to my next stop, so the rest will have to wait until the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home