Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Best Laid Plans

The plan today was to get my Christmas cards colored this afternoon, or maybe this evening. Didn't quite work out. I did make some progress, getting all the backgrounds colored. I can probably finish them tomorrow night.

Not that I was goofing off all day. Got a lot of art business done. Got e-mail from my friend John out in Iowa. Some compliments for my Fourth of July blog, as well as an offer of a solo show next fall in the gallery at his university. I'll post details as to dates and location once everything is firmed up.

Also got e-mail from the art correspondent from the Courier News / Home News Tribune papers in Central Jersey. He's doing a piece about the current Members Exhibition at the Printmaking Council and wanted some information about me and my prize winning print. I replied with some basic biographical facts, as well as links to blog entries about the piece, and also attached a copy of the statement I wrote for the show. It's supposed to run this coming Friday. I'll try to track down a copy eventually.

Some other tasks- correspondence with a few others about payment for items sold and shipping of artwork. And burned a bunch a discs of new tunes for the Studio. Throw in a bunch of household chores and another Sunday is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home