Saturday, December 08, 2007

Holiday Craft Sale 2007

Today the Belmar Arts Council hosted its second annual holiday craft sale, at the Taylor Pavilion on the boardwalk. The BAC keeps a table for itself and all members in good standing are permitted to contribute items to the sale. As I did last year, I put some of my mini-saints on display, but this time I had my black wire rack, an inexpensive item at a craft store chain going out of business sale from the summer. A lot more visible than when they were in a small box last year. Don't know if it was the difference or not, but last year I had no sales and this year I sold two. Not going to get rich from that, but money is always good. After the BAC takes their percentage, it's still enough to fill my gas tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home