Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Mural Continues part 20



OK, back to business. I dropped by the Boatworks around noon to lend a hand with getting ready for tomorrow's big mural event. Unlike the actual painting of the mural, today there was quite a crowd of volunteers, so I found the Salon show was pretty much done being hung (see my piece in the 3rd photo), so I got to do such fun things as cut down the dead plants in front of the building, move surplus materials to the shed, help set up a dvd and monitor for showing Bob's documentary, and make a few other suggestions. I did straighten out a few questions regarding the February show. I did notice that Pat had added a few touches to the mural since last week, as seen in the above photos. (adding a few plants, the snails, detailing the crab, etc) Too cold to paint today, so this is as far as it gets before tomorrow's official dedication. Right now we're just hoping the winter storm moving toward this region misses us, so we can acually have the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home