Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Mural Continues part 17


Working on the mural project doesn't always mean painting. Today it was computer work. There is a plan to produce a video about our mural project and show it at the dedication ceremony in December, and anywhere else someone wants to see it. The person who is going to put the video together is Bob Mataranglo. Our professional muralist is even better known in some circles for his digital video productions. A good bit of the video will include still photos of the the mural from beginning to end, and that's where I come in. The photos I've been taking to post to the blog are the most complete record of the process, starting with a blank wall and up to what we did yesterday. When we were both painting in Belmar on the weekend I told him I could get him a disc this week, so I spent some time this morning burning more than 160 jpgs to a disc, a mix of raw images from the camera and edited images. I often see him at the school (where he also teaches) cafeteria on Thursdays, but he wasn't there tonight. No problem- I know where his classroom is, and was able to hand it off to him. He has his own photos, and may shoot some moving images as part of it, but it will have to be soon- that dedication is in about 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home