Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Mural Continues part 16


Took care of something for my brother up in Hazlet today, but it finished up by early afternoon, and I had time to join the mural painting this afternoon. It had gotten cloudy, but was unseasonably warm, so better than the last time I painted. Pat was already there, and she and others had done quite a bit over the past two days, as the photos show. I continued with my sunken boat today, refining the overall shape and putting down some color. None of what you see is the final state- at the very least the colors need to be dulled down a bit so it sits back in space, plus some of the lines can be improved and some details are still missing. But at least its place is all set, and I can deal with that the next time I have the right combination of decent weather and free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home