Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Present from Texas



Been a very busy week as fall classes are coming to an end. Doing all final grading this week. Four classes down, one more to go tomorrow. When I got home from school tonight I had a nice present waiting on my front steps, two packages from Texas. The big one was my long awaited set of prints from the A Clever Means : The Print Blitz Folio. Art from 32 print artists representing 16 states. (as usual I'm the only one from NJ) All kinds of printmaking as well. Shown above (clockwise from top left) are prints from friends Nancy Palmeri (folio organizer), Michael Barnes, John Hancock, and Denis McNett. My contribution, Everyone Enjoys a "Roadie" on the Train" was done at the very close of last year, my last completed print before starting this blog. I do know it was exhibited at SGC in Kansas City this past spring. I should check and see if it ended up anywhere else. The second package was also from Nancy, a mailing tube containing one of her woodcuts, a bonus in exchange for contributing to her cancer fundraiser walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home