Wednesday, December 17, 2008

January Print Exhibitions


I learned today that I will be part of two exhibitions in the same location this coming January. The one I've known about for a while is a 3 person show in the Library Gallery at the Printmaking Council of New Jersey, the award for 3 prize winners from last year's Annual Juried Member's Exhibition. I'll have a wall to display my choice of art and I decided to go with a selection of recent supermarket prints. What I learned today is that I also have a piece accepted into this year's simultaneous Annual Juried Member's Exhibition in the Main Gallery. The print above, A History of Art, will be part of the Mirrored Image exhibition, a theme around the concept of the self portrait. My whole piece is essentially that, in terms of my life as an artist, as well as including some actual small self portraits. Both shows open on January 17, 2009 and remain on display through March 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home