Saturday, March 28, 2009

Big Show at the Boatworks

This weekend we're gearing up for the Belmar Arts Council's biggest annual event, the Annual Juried Art show. It was the 2nd Annual show that got me involved with the BAC, with the show being held in an empty store on Main Street. This time around it's the 5th Annual, and the third show to be held at the Boatworks. I dropped by on my way home from work last night, and in exchange for a slice of pizza I helped with intake of works for a couple of hours. I went back again this afternoon to drop off a few pieces of my own. Once again over 250 works were dropped off, but there's only room for 80 or 90, depending on the size of the selected works. Only one per artist maximum, so I go back during the week to pick up what the juror rejected. I just hope it's one rejected and not both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home