Saturday, May 02, 2009

Boardwalk Tattoo part 21




Busy in the early afternoon, making lots of area stops (including picking up my piece from the recent juried show at the Boatworks), but eventually ended up at the Studio. I started today's cutting by finishing the customer- the part of her torso seen in the right panel, the belt and towel. Then I moved into the tattoo artist, doing the arms, needle, head, and clothing. (these things can all be seen in the 2nd photo) The last thing I did was finally deal with the space under the customer's armpit, going with a combination of hand and hanging hair, which should obscure potential problems with the hand. I took a rubbing of it (last photo) and didn't see anything that I had missed, so I guess it's done. I took the rubbing home with me to study, and if I see nothing that needs addressing, I'll probably pull the first proof tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger L.U.I.S said...

nice art ! congrats ...

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home