Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boardwalk Tattoo part 19



My plan was to put in a few hours in the Studio this afternoon before heading to Belmar to check out a musical event the BAC was hosting today. However, today's weather was sunny, high 80's, which meant that thousands of people decided it would be a great idea to visit the Jersey shore. Thousands of people between home and my destination to work my way through. So by the time I arrived, I had only about an hour to work. The first thing I did was refine the sketch of the hand holding the needle. I had made a few adjustments to the fingers at home, but now I redrew the tattoo needle to make it more accurate. I think it's done. As for cutting, I went back over to the left panel and started working on the customer's shirt. What's left on this side shouldn't take too much longer to finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home