Saturday, April 04, 2009

5th Annual BAC Juried Show Reception


I'm in the middle of a 3 day reception for a juried show at the Boatworks in Belmar. Last night I attended a special preview reception for the coordinators/trustees and some special invited guests. Earlier today I was back for the official opening reception. Traditionally it's well attended and that held true today- we estimate that about 200 people came through. Above are images of my piece on display. More photos and details about the reception can be seen on the BAC blog. My piece (shown above, the only woodcut out of 89 pieces of course) got some nice complements and I answered questions about the process for a few people.
But it's not over yet. Tomorrow I'm back there again one more time, as we are the last stop of the day for the Belmar Art Walk. After people have been to the 17 other locations around the downtown area, they can come by to see the show and enjoy some music and refreshments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home