Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm a photographer again

Earlier tonight I brought my camera and its interface cable to school with me. Didn't take any photos, but was meeting with one of my fellow faculty, one who knows a whole lot more about cameras (film and digital) than I do. The plan was to see if she could figure out why my camera and computer haven't been communicating lately. Our meeting didn't solve any immediate problems, but we did eliminate a few of the variables. Tried some of her suggestions when I got home tonight. Maybe it was a coincidence, or maybe her advice, but suddenly things are working. So I downloaded all the photos that I've shot over the past few weeks and added them to the appropriate postings. Look back to everything between tonight and March 15th to see what you previously could only imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home