Thursday, April 02, 2009

Boardwalk Tattoo part 11

Put in a few hours in the Studio this afternoon, working on the current block. As I planned, I finished the 4th flower, the one underneath the others. Then I moved on to the other stuff immediately around the dragon. Most of it is the rounded shapes that could be bubbles or clouds, and some is flowing water, both common around dragons in traditional tattoos. Near the bottom of the dragon I had originally drawn a design with a row of rounded end bars, another common tattoo design, but it seemed out of place here, so I put more water and rounds in their place. All of it was cut today. The dragon shape really stand out now. Haven't decided yet if I will continue with this panel next time, or move on to the tattoo designs on the top and far side of the right panel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home