Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Beside the Sea



Met up with a former co-worker in Toms River for lunch and a few beers this afternoon. After that, while I was more or less in the neighborhood, I drove east on route 37 to Seaside Heights. Want to get going soon on the next print and I needed a few more specific details. With good weather and just a few weeks of summer left, there was a pretty good weekday crowd. Into my sketchbook went little sketches and notes, as in the sample page seen above. Also took about a dozen photos that should prove helpful over the next several months. I walked up and down the boardwalk for about 2 hours, collecting as much information as I expect to need in the near future. And if there's something that I missed, I can always go back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home