Saturday, September 05, 2009

Boardwalk Food part 3



Back to the Studio for a few hours today. Last time I had mostly worked on the structure of the pizza counter. (this pizzeria is based on a sketch of a particular location in Seaside, but all the pizza places share a similar layout, so this one can represent any of them) I cleaned up those lines, then moved on to the pizza ovens, the inner counter (which includes the soda tower), and a little bit of the back dining room. I decided to go ahead and put in the two figures behind the counter, which ended up covering some of what I had drawn today, but that was expected. Eventually I'll go in and make a few adjustments and add some detail, but for now I have one finished space, as seen in the top photo. The bottom photo shows it place in the whole composition. The other eateries along the background will be designed to relate to the pizzeria in terms of scale and perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home