Saturday, October 10, 2009

Boardwalk Food part 13


Took a roundabout ride through my corner of the county this afternoon. One of my stops was a home center, where I picked up a couple of pieces of wood. They had two different batches of lauan there, and I decided to try one of each. A little more driving around and I ended up back at the Studio. I tested both pieces of wood with my tools and found both decent for cutting. One will be cut up into small panels for one of my classes, and the other will be used for something of mine somewhere down the line.
More important, today I started the cutting of the new block. As usual, I cut the outside of all the panel borders first. I was in the mood to continue, so I cut the divided area of the foreground grilling area along the lower edge of the block. So far so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home