Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Two For One

The Boatworks is closed down for a month for some needed repairs, which means that all the regular programming there is suspended until November. However, the figure drawing group marches on. One of the participants has offered to host the regulars in his studio for the previously planned October meeting nights. So that's where I was tonight. Something else different tonight- two models. Both are models who have posed for the Belmar group before (one recruited by the other) and they liked the idea of working a session together. (reminds me a little of a couple of girls I knew in my undergrad years) They alternated some individual short poses and posed together for two longer poses. The 30 minute charcoal drawing above was my best of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home