Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Christmas from Studio Arrabbiata...


After trying several different approaches to coloring my latest Christmas Card, I found one that I thought worked well, using the season's traditional red and green (plus some yellow on the moon). It may not be the classic Masereel look, but I think it's an effective design. I went ahead and colored the rest of the edition to match. Then today I took them to the Studio where I used the paper cutter to trim them to the proper size. Results are seen below. I should get the first batch out before the New Year.


... and from Social Animal Press
Meanwhile Molly had a holiday project of her own going these past couple of weeks, colorful screen printed and assembled birds. She dropped off a small bag of them at my house late this afternoon and I decided to add them to my inside decorations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home