Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Back to the Drawing Board



I've been a regular at the figure drawing group in Belmar going back to last summer, with some nights more successful than others, and something from each night getting posted here. Last time though, was just one of those times when nothing was working. One of those things that happens to artists once in a while. Naturally, I didn't put up any photos from that night. Didn't even bother to take any photos that night.
You can't let things like this get you down. So another night, a new drawing pad, even a new hunk of charcoal, and I was back at it again. Still not exactly where I want to be, but at least tonight's results are not completely horrible. The top one is a 7 minute pencil sketch, and the other a 25 minute charcoal drawing that the model particularly liked, my last of the night. In any case, I've put lesser drawings up here in the past.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home