Monday, February 22, 2010

Boardwalk Mini Golf part 11

Spent the afternoon on various errands, but on my way from one place to another I found time for a short session in the Studio. Continuing with the boardwalk golf block, but now all over on the left side panel. Before I could add anyone I had to make a few architectural adjustments. Of the three holes that line the left side, the windmill hole's green stayed the same, but I extended the one at the bottom and shortened the one at the top to bring all three in line. On the top hole I also moved the loop for the second time, this time a little to the left. Finally, I added two more figures. At the bottom I put in another of my sketches of my bikini-clad model as a golfer. At the top I put in a boy playing the loop hole.

One thing that has become very obvious to me with the addition of the last figure is that the pipe rail fence behind him is way too short. The scale is as seen in the original photo, but it doesn't make sense in the perspective of my block drawing. So I'll deal with that next time. May have to adjust the size of the bluefish as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home