Thursday, February 04, 2010

In and Out


Had a brief stop in the Studio this afternoon. First I brought back my old wooden chair, used yesterday as a drawing prop in my Intro classes. Next I cranked up the postcard factory one last time, trimming the last six cards to size and adding the yellow dots along the wheel. The whole thing took maybe 20 minutes.

My third purpose there today was to pick up a wallpaper sample book. I few years back I had acquired a few that were destined for the dumpster, no longer needed by the interior design program at my university. So far I haven't gotten that much use out of them as reference material, but that could change in the future. Right now I could use one to demonstrate something in one of my classes, so one came home with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home