Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boardwalk Mini Golf part 12


Hearing rumors of the possibility of more snow, I decided to bring my block home from the Studio after my last session there. Guess that was a good decision. I put some of my weather-related time off today toward advancing the block a little bit. As I said last time, the back fence needed to be much taller. Rather than erase and redraw it, I decided to just add a third rail on top, a not uncommon design on local boardwalks. I also made the bluefish a little larger, especially taller. Better, but I may want to make it even bigger at some point. The platform in front of the fish mouth will also need changing, but I'll wait on that until the fish is settled. Over on the left side I made the kid just behind the clown's head (playing the loop hole) just a little bit shorter and put another kid next to him leaning against the fence. There are lots of adjustments needed all over the course, but I don't expect to add any more people in that part of the composition. Maybe a few will be added on the near side of the foreground fence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home