Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's Good to be Home

Got into the Studio for a few hours today, something I haven't been able to do for what seems like a vary long time. Not including the critique, probably not since November. Still have one more class meeting next week, and I'll have to put in some time figuring out all the grades for my 80 or so students. But once that's done, I can get back to making some art.

Worked on a few different things today, some of which were related to the upcoming holiday, so I'm going to keep those stories under wraps for the moment. One thing that I can say today is that I cut a 16" x 24" section off one of my larger pieces of lauan, which will be used for the next print in my boardwalk series. I'll do my usual surfacing of it when I back in there next week. I want to make significant progress on it before the next critique, and having a lot of time off from my various jobs after Christmas should make that possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home