Saturday, January 08, 2011

Boardwalk Showers part 2

Another day, another predicted snow. No sign of it yet when I first got up, so I took care of a few errands, including dropping off a piece in Belmar for a show that opens this week. Eventually the snow did come, falling for several hours, but at such a low rate of accumulation that it only amounted to about an inch. Shouldn't cause a problem for next week's critique. Anyway, I continued work on the new block from home. Made slight modifications to 3 of the 4 figures I drew yesterday (the seated figure was left alone for now), but added a lot more. On the left side I finished the architecture of the shower stalls and added two more figures. For now they are clearly drawn, but eventually I will change them to look recognizable but obscured shapes behind the curtains. On the right side I finished the wall, and put in the trash can and lockers. Both sides will eventually get a lot more detail, but I'm going to mostly wait on that until I have the all the figures resolved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home